|Our prices are based on breed standards, coat condition and temperament of the
pet who is regularly groomed every 4-6 weeks. Prices also include evaluation of
the skin and coat, brushing & or clipping to remove all tangles and excess coat,
de-shedding treatment, removal of ticks, ear cleaning & ear hair removal,
shaving the hair off the pads of the feet, sanitary clip, nail trimming, a warm bath
with an all natural shampoo that is specific to your pets need, followed by a
thorough rinsing to ensure no shampoo residue is left in coat, conditioner
depending on your pets needs, hand drying (No heating elements or dogs dried
in a cage) unless special circumstances apply, and we finish off with a bandanna
and cologne to go unless you request otherwise. We also offer flea dip and de
skunking services for an additional $10.00.
All dogs get a BLUEBERRY FACIAL for FREE!!
We pamper your
pooch with an all natural tearless shampoo
that is also aromatherapy, which is massaged
into the pets face and to top it off it
adds a special brightening to their fur.
Alaskan Malamute $55.00
American Eskimo $55.00
American Hairless $25.00
American Pit Bull $45.00
American Water Spaniel $60.00
Anatolian Shepherd $55.00
Australian Cattle Dog $45.00
Australian Kelpie $40.00
Australian Shepherd $50.00
Australian Terrier $45.00
Basset Hound $40.00
Bernese Mountain Dog $120.00
Bearded Collie $60.00
Belgian Shepherd $65.00
Belgian Turvuren $65.00
Bichon Frise $50.00
Border Collie $45.00
Border Terrier $35.00
Boston Terrier $35.00
Brittany Spaniel $50.00
Brussel Griffon (smooth) $30.00
Brussel Griffon (wired) $45.00
Bull Terrier $35.00
Bull Dog $45.00
Cairn Terrier $50.00
Canaan Dog $45.00
Cane Corso $50.00
Cavalier King Charles $40.00
Chesapeake Bay Ret. $45.00
Chihuhua (short haired) $30.00
Chihuhua (long haired) $40.00
Chow Chow $70.00
Clumber Spaniel $60.00
Cocker Spaniel $60.00
Daschund (smooth) $35.00
Daschund (wire-long) $40.00
Daschund (Mini) $30.00
English Setter $55.00
English Springer Spaniel $50.00
English Toy Spaniel $40.00
Fox Terrier (smooth) $35.00
Fox Terrier (wire) $45.00
French Bull Dog $30.00
German Shepherd $60.00
German s.h.Pointer $45.00
German w.h. Pointer $50.00
German Pinscher $35.00
Golden Retriever $55.00
Gordon Setter $55.00
Great Dane $80.00
Great Pyrenese $120.00
Ibizan Hound $40.00
Irish Setter $60.00
Irish Terrier $55.00
Irish Water Spaniel $65.00
Irish Wolfhound $55.00
|WE HOPE THAT THIS BASIC PRICE LIST WILL BE HELPFUL. IF YOU DON'T SEE
YOUR BREED OR HAVE A QUESTION, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO E-MAIL
OR CALL (860) 747- 4626. THANK YOU.
We are no longer accepting
dogs over 50lbs
|An additional charge may apply to special conditions requiring unusual time and effort. These
include, but are not limited to, severely matted and knotted coats and pets with behavioral
problems. A charge of $10.00 per 1/2 hour over the basic alloted time will be charged.
SHAVE DOWNS / SUMMER CUTS
An additional $10.00 fee will be added to the base price on any shave down request of large
|20 Reasons why your dog's haircut costs more than yours.
1. Your hairdresser doesn't give you a bath.
2. Your hairdresser doesn't give you a manicure & pedicure.
3. You don't try to bite or scratch your hairdresser.
4. You don't wiggle, spin, or try to jump out of the hairdresser's chair.
5. Your hairdresser only cuts the top of your head, not your whole body.
6. You don't try to hump the hairdresser.
7. Your hairdresser doesn't wipe boogies from your eyes.
8. Your hairdresser doesn't pluck and clean your ears.
9. Your hairdresser doesn't squeeze your anal glands.
10. You don't poop or pee while you are getting your hair cut.
11. Your hairdresser does not remove fleas or ticks
12. You don't go 6 weeks (or more) without brushing or washing your hair.
13. Your hairdresser doesn't brush your teeth.
14. You don't try to bite the clippers, scissors, brush, nail clippers, or dryer.
15. It doesn't take two people to trim your nails.
16. Your hairdresser doesn't have to de-matt your hair.
17. Your hairdresser would never wash your butt.
18. Your hairdresser doesn't give you a sanitary trim.
19. Drying your hair doesn't blow hair all around that gets on everything.
20. You don't howl or bark while having all this done!